Hi. My name is Tank.

Yes, you heard me correctly.  My name is Tank.
                                                                                                              
This is Zaisy.  She's the best sister in the world!
                                                                                                  
One of my favorite things is to take naps with Daddy!

 
These are my superhero brothers Ax and Davis.  They're teaching me to be tough.

Yep. You caught me napping again.

 
Sometimes me and my brothers and sister like to play dress up.

This guy Davis knows how to make me laugh.
 
Ax and me like to wear matching pajamas.  We're so cool!

 
To fit in with my family, you have to LOVE watching movies.

But most the time, you can find me just chillin out.

Being number five comes with it's own set of challenges, but overall, I LOVE it!  Mommy says I'm her favorite souvenir that she brought home from Mexico and that makes me feel pretty special.  Sometimes things are so loud, wild, and crazy in my house that I like to take refuge in my crib for some quiet, alone time.
Thanks for letting me introduce myself.  Stop by and meet me in person sometime.  I'll probably be napping, but we have enough going on in our house to keep you entertained until I wake up.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

He is soooo stinking cute!! (just like all your kids are) Miss you guys!