Introducing Ax!

Hi! My name is Ax. My parents tell me I have a longer name, but I haven't figured out how to spell it yet. Today I turned 3 months old. Life is fantastic! I love it! My favorite new trick is smiling, smiling's my favorite, I do it all the time.

Some of my hobbies include: sleeping, eating, pooping, sleeping, did I mention eating, and playing with my brothers and sister. My favorite color is kind of a milky white and I think my mom is the best. When I get lonely during the night I can always count on her to bring me a midnight snack and spend some time talking and singing to me. I don't see my dad very much during the night hours...I'm not sure what he's up to.

I'm pretty laid back and I like to take each day as it comes. I have a mom and dad that love the heck out of me, and two older brothers to teach me all of their secret wrestling moves. I also have a Zaisy...I haven't quite figured out what that is yet, but I think it's pretty good.

Here's a picture of me and my pal Davis. He's my hero! I can't wait to do all the neat tricks that he can do. Oh the fun we're going to have. I guess that's what my parents get for praying for patience.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you sweet Ax! We can't wait to hold and kiss you on Friday. Happy 3 month birthday! Love, Uncle Dave, Aunt Christina, Herbie & Allie.

The Rogers Family said...

Doesn't get any cuter than that!

Anonymous said...

He is getting sooooo big!!! I can't wait to meet Ax in person at the end of the month! YEAH for me!!!

See you soon!

jcubsdad said...

That milky white color he loves so much... ohh yes. My shirt is still that color from my last visit with little Ax.

Darn he is such a cutie!

Michele said...

What a face! Can't deny he's a Nagel!!

Anonymous said...

I am just going to hold him and kiss him and squeeze him...Oh I can't wait for tomorrow!
Aunt Joia!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, outstanding, work Jon. I never dreamed you give us so many fine sturdy grandsons! Love you,

Mom

The Nagel Family said...

Jon and Rachel,

We got your Christmas card/Support letter in the mail today. It looks great! Trust in the Lord!!!

Dave and Christina