It's Not Easy Being Green!

Happy New Year!!! Part of my life mission statement is to, "lay down my life to bring joy to others." Sometimes this means painting yourself green. Our friends threw a Super Hero party to celebrate New Years. After much contemplation, I decided to dress as the "Incredible Hulk."






Somehow, I even convinced Rachel to dress as the "She-Hulk" Though we got quite crusty and it was a terrible mess to clean up, we had a lot of fun bringing in the New Year with our friends and family.
We're looking forward to many new, exciting adventures in this new year. May the Lord bless you abundantly and bring your family great joy and peace in the days and months ahead.
Love, the Hulks (aka Jon & Rachel)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want my baby back baby back baby back. . . . . . . . . Mom

jcubsdad said...

WOW... sorry we missed it.

The Nagel Family said...

Looks great! Happy New Year!

D, C, H, A

Anonymous said...

It was SOOOO good to see you guys on New Years. Your costumes still bring a smile to my face. Thanks guys for being people who bring joy to so many lives. They are lucky to have you Mexico. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Fun Times...

Joia