And We're Off!


Everything we own is now stuffed in and on our van!


As of today, the Nagels are officially mobile. We spent all day yesterday and today packing every square inch of our sweet new van, and cleaning our house. At 5pm this evening we hit the road.
When we moved to Colorado Springs eight years ago, the very first exit we took was Uintah. Interestingly enough, we found ourselves getting onto the interstate tonight from the Uintah on-ramp.
The Lord is soooo good. I still need to tell the story how we came to own the, "Miracle Mobile" but that will have to wait for another day. We rolled on down the road and made it to Dalhart, TX. It's going on 1am now and all the kids are sound asleep in this cozy little hotel room.
A few weeks ago during one of my prayer times I felt the Lord tell me that the things I was praying about were taken care of. ie. the van, and the house. He sure took care of the van, so we know He has a great plan for the house.
This evening, just 2 1/2 hours into our trip, our realtor called to let us know we had an offer come in. Wow! When God makes a promise, He sure knows how to deliver.
Well, it's off to bed for me now so I can rest my weary bones. Much love to you all and we'll try to update at every available wi-fi spot we come to.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am praying for safe travels and an easy transition into Mexico. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's really happening. What an exciting time in your lives. Hope I can get that Faith before I get too old....

jcubsdad said...

Way to go Nagels. We pary for a solid contract on the house, for safe and healthy travels and an uneventful border crossing.

To God be the Glory!

Anonymous said...

Travel on Abraham...love you all...pray for you daily

D,C,H,A,B

The Rogers Family said...

Miss you already, but know that you are in great hands. Great news about the house. He always does things right on time, huh?

Anonymous said...

Where's BA Baracus? I thought he was supposed to drive the van? HM Murdock was always my favorite. Just in case no one understands what I'm talking about, the A-Team is a pretty nifty 80's tv-show.